Mona Amer is Of Counsel to the firm. Her practice focuses on white collar criminal defense and corporate investigations. Mona also has extensive experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts involving breach of contract, fraud and unfair business practices.
- Co-Author, “More Corporate Crime Victims Recovering Investigation Fees,” Law360, April 8, 2013.
- Co-Author, “When Transactional Attorneys Face Criminal Liability,” Los Angeles Lawyer, December 2009.
Speeches and Programs
- “Practical Aspects of Practicing Law for Newer Attorneys – Discovery,” Beverly Hills Bar Association (2007).
- United States Courts of Appeals | Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts | Northern District of California
- United States District Courts | Central District of California
- United States District Courts | Eastern District of California
- United States District Courts | Southern District of California
- White Collar, Investigations, Securities Litigation & Compliance
- White Collar
- UCLA Law Review,
- Managing Editor
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 1996
- B.A., Political Science, Duke University, 1990, cum laude
- Hon. Alexander Williams III, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Paul Boland, Los Angeles Superior Court
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Advisory Board, Western Center on Law and Poverty